Matraville Veterinary Practice
updated August 5th 2020
At the Matraville Veterinary Practice we are committed to staying open during the Coronavirus pandemic to provide the care your animals require. To try and provide as safe an environment as possible for our clients and staff we have updated our COVID-19 protocols. We ask all visitors to our hospital to follow these protocols.
- Please do not visit the hospital if you have:
- Travelled to a known COVID-19 hotspots including Victoria over the past 2 weeks
- Been unwell or had a cough, sore throat or high temperature over the past few days
- Been asked to self-isolate due to contact with a COVID-19 case
- In these situations please call us on 1300 628 838 to discuss treatment options for your pet.
- To allow for social distancing we have introduced a 3 client limit in our reception area. If there are already 3 clients in the reception area when you arrive, please wait outside and a staff member will assist you as soon as possible.
- Please sanitize your hands with the sanitizer provided on entry to the hospital.
- Please record your details on the list provided or by scanning the QR code on entry to the hospital.
- Where possible we will place you and your pet into one of our consult rooms straight away. We ask that where possible 1 adult only accompanies their pet into the consult room. Please remember to comply with social distancing within the consult room and remain a minimum of 1.5m from the vet or any other staff members.
- If both our consultation rooms are full we will ask you to wait in our reception area or outside the clinic if the reception area has reached capacity.
- We clean our consultation rooms with hospital grade disinfectant between each use. Please be patient to allow staff time for cleaning. The reception area and other rooms of the hospital are disinfected regularly during each day.